Wednesday, November 26, 2014




A Job of a Different Kind- Part 2

Hey everyone!


Due to the popularity of the first pic... I have created a second one with Yenny satisfying her "off and on" skinny romantic interest, Kelso once again... ;)


Once again, this pic is being done before any significant changes happen to the Yenny series once it's reboot has dropped. If there are any, then I can claim this pic follows the original series elements... :D

More info on that in the first picture...




I hope you all enjoy...


The uncensored pic is posted to my FA account and my Bomber's Galaxy Blog. If you don't know where those are, ask someone, or send me a note. ;)

Yenny Lopez is (C) to Dave Alvarez
Everything drawn and colored by me... <b>Sir Bombers</b>

Disclaimer: This picture is for fan related purposes and entertainment. The adult content depicted is primarily the interest of Sir Bombers and is in no way endorsed by, promoted by, or affiliated to Dave Alvarez or the Yenny comic series.

No comments:

Post a Comment